Kwikflo K160 Polyethylene Underground Chamber - Single Pump with Guide Rail
Lead time: 3-5 days
Our K160 Underground GRP chamber is supplied with a choice of submersible pumps on a guide rail system.
Incoporates Class E PVC-U pipework, isolation valve and non return valve.
Chamber dimensions: 1000mm dia x 1400mm deep.
|Dimensions (Height x Diameter)||1400mm x 1000mm|
|Non Return Valve Type||C/iron Ball Valve|
|Gate Valve Type||Brass|
|Pipework Material||Class E uPVC|
|Access Opening size||600 x 600|
|Javelin HM05M50||Javelin HM10M50||Javelin SC10M50||Flygt DXG 25-11|
|Discharge Pipework Size(mm)||50||50||50||40|
|Guide Rail System||Single Guide Rail||Single Guide Rail||Single Guide Rail||Twin Guide Rail|
About our polyethylene chambers
KWIKFLO polyethylene packaged pump stations are an innovative solution to situations where it is preferable or essential to keep civil work and installation to a minimum.
- Moulded from polyethylene and factory assembled all in-tank pipe and valves fitted and tested
- Design, development and manufacture quality accredited to BS EN12050
- Lightweight, moulded polyethylene construction means that they are easily transportable
- Ease and speed of installation
- Superior handling fluid properties
- The time saving and environmentally friendly solution to any situation where sewage or waste water needs pumping to mains connection
Guide Rail System
A guide rail is used to guide the pump onto the dischage stool in a submerged installation. The pipes are installed between the discharge foot and the guide rail holders. The guide rail system allows for quick and efficient pump removal for maintenance purposes.