Javelin SC10MA50 Submersible Cutter Pump with integral float switch
Submersible Single Phase Cutter Sewage pump designed for Waste water domestic and civil purposes. Capable of flows up to 350l/min with a head up to 12m.
The SC10MA50 comes fitted with an integral float switch for automatic pumping.
The Javelin SC series can be used to transfer effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging problem. Moreover, Javelin SC series include a stainless steel motor frame to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with all Javelin pumps, each one is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible
- Dual mechanical seal designed to prevent leaking
- High efficiency dry type environmental friendly motor
- Vortex impeller designed to prevent clogging
- Robust construction for better reliability
- Handle designed for easy transport
- Auto reset thermal overload protection for longer motor life
|Rated Power (kW)||0.75|
|Rated Current (A)||6|
|Free Passage (mm)||22|
•Handle - Nylon SS 41